Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

To be honest wich-ooo

Ok so I don't know how to spell it, but in my head I am talking w/ a Jersey accent. Jersey shore is so ridiculous, it's like a train wreck, I want to look away but I can't. And I am happy to report that I now know what "grenade", "smunch", "DTF", and "get it in" mean.  I am not sure I wanted to know, but none the less I know!

So I ran 7 miles on Saturday! I am pretty happy with myself! It was the easiest 7 miles that I have ever done! I will have to say that I was very distracted.   I watched the first half of the buckeye game, and was so nervous for them, that I ran the last half of the game to burn off nervous energy.  Man oh man the time went by fast! A treadmill run has never went so well!

So I have been throwing in some speedwork, and lots of cross-training, and this is one of the best training seasons yet for me. I have to thank the BF Eric for motivating me to push myself. Last night I did 2 miles, increasing the speed every 1/2 mile. At the end I was thrilled and happy even though I was very tired.

So I bought the new disturbed album and the new linkin park album, hoping to get some new music to run to. The disturbed album delivered, but I am not sure I can be motivated to do anything more than sit around w/ the new linkin park album. It's very very different. There is no anger there at all, which mean it is shitty running music. BOO!  Anyway if you have a fave album to run to, post it!  My current favorite is disturbed throwing plates.

Tomorrow I run 3 miles fast, tonight is a cross training night.  This weekend I am only going to run 3 miles. 1 b/c you should throw yourself an easy long run every few weeks, and 2 because I am going home to Ohio to see my new nephew Grady! So excited!!!!!!!

I am glad my interest in running is picking back up again. I am DTR!

No comments:

Post a Comment