Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Eating clean is a colon clean

***readers beware, the following entry WILL discuss poop***
Last night on the gazelle was GLORIOUS b/c I watched the real housewives on NJ.  I love Caroline. I wish she would have smacked the shit out of Danielle :) hehehe

Speaking of poo.....The book I am reading from Meg, the eat-clean diet, suggests to drink loads of water. I drink about 3 big Nalgene bottles a day now.  The book says that drinking loads of water will clean you out, AND IT DOES! 2 poos a day for me since I have been drinking this much water, and not small poos, BIG poos. They are "I am so damn worried I am going to clog the industrial strength toilet at work poos" hehehe.

I have a 2 mile fast run tonight.  During the day yesterday I did well w/ my food but I PIGGED OUT a little when I got home. I had some cocoa puffs and then a big slab of homemade bread with butter and some raspberry preserves. I need to quit w/ the carbs.  I am addicted to carbs. I need to some up with a plan to lay off the carbs. I wish they had something like Antabuse for carbs. *sigh*

1 comment:

  1. Jaime! You're an athlete, a long-distant runner, which means you need your carbs! Maybe you can incorporate more whole grains?

    ReplyDelete