Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

4 mile Monday

Well last night I did 4 miles. It is really hot here in KS (still!) so I ran on the treadmill.  The run was fairly unremarkable w/ the typical ups and downs I have in the run. I usually feel good 2 miles in, then I hit a small wall at 3 miles.  Lately I like to run in my underwear, so I am not going to have a fun adjustment when I start running outside. :)  I do pretty well w/ my eating habits during the day, but when I went home I could not leave the peanutbutter no-bake cookies along!  I can't imagine the frenzy I have when I make the Nutella no-bake cookies this weekend (results pending-stay tuned!).  Today my hip is a little sore, so I am going to do my gazelle (the strange machine that Tony Little sells on infomercials).  Sometimes I get some hip pain, and I find if I do the gazelle on my off days that helps a ton. (It's somewhat like an elliptical). I am excited b/c I am going to watch the finale of the Real Housewives of New Jersey while I do my gazelle tonight!   I hope Carolyn takes Danielle the psycho DOWN! :)  Wednesday is a 2 miler, Thursday is my day off, Friday is another cross training day, then Saturday is a 5 miler. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment